We're seeking highly-motivated, skilled digital marketing experts to join our growing team!
Social and Email Marketing Specialist
The right candidate will set up, maintain, and track social media accounts for various clients. They will monitor and respond to any questions on social media sites in a timely manner. The candidate will write blog articles and press releases for clients and be responsible for posting content to various locations online. They will also create and distribute email campaigns for clients on a weekly basis. Attention to detail and ability to write informative material creatively will be a strong advantage to the candidate. He or she will also be responsible for tracking growth and effectiveness of social media campaigns using Excel.
- Daily maintenance of all social media sites including generating new, engaging content.
- Find and post appropriate content based on the social media calendar.
- Write and revise content for press releases, blogs and websites.
- Continually enhance and update all social media sites and blogs for which they are responsible.
- Track growth and effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge in multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
- Must have extensive knowledge in using Facebook Pages and Places.
- AP writing style.
- Must be able to write with good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Positive, outgoing personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- Experience using social media professionally preferred
For proper consideration please submit your resume, cover letter to: