Local Search Group’s President and Founder, Jim Flint, proudly presents @ three exciting upcoming conferences and one University Setting: Digital Dealer and Internet Sales 20 Group. Here’s why you should be there, too.
September 19 & 20 2013 in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- At this conference, speakers from the Auto Industry (including Local Search Group) present new ideas and reinforce old ideas on dealership matters, including HR and advertising costs.
Aggie Advertising Club
October 1 2013 6pm, Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- Jim shares LSG’s experiences pertaining to client acquisition in the digital marketing field, and will be looking to recruit the best and brightest new talents to hire, train, and join the Local Search Group family. We are thrilled to be sharing our knowledge with the Aggie Advertising Club – Gig ‘Em!
DealerOn Webinar: How to Maximize Your Advertising Budget (and Avoid the Automotive Bermuda Triangle)
October 3 2013 11am Central
- LSG’s Jim Flint presents valuable information to help you navigate through the mysterious advertising waters. In this 1 hour webinar, he will discuss how to prioritize your dealership budget so that you stay ahead of the competition and don’t get lost at sea. You will learn how to:
- Gain more control over advertising expenditures
- Determine if advertising dollars are being spent effectively
- Prioritize ad spending to maximize ROI
- Properly allocate resources, given that cost per sale has become more important than cost per lead
Upcoming Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition
Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition
October 15-17 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- The industry’s largest gathering of tech-focused thought leaders presenting actionable strategies to advance your dealership. This includes LSG’s own take on “The $50 Click” – and what the changes Google’s Enhanced Campaigns means to automotive PPC and what you can do to get more bang for your Google buck.
- Ground-breaking keynotes reveal the latest in digital marketing strategy
- It’s VEGAS, who even needs a reason to go there?? C’mon man!
To register and learn more about the Digital Dealer conference, click here.
Internet Sales 20 Group
November 12-14 2013 in Los Angeles, California
- Compare and share information with Automotive Internet Sales Professionals and experts. Jim will be presenting “Moneyball: Prioritizing Your Digital Marketing Ad Spend“, which will help you navigate through the complex digital marketing arena and learn where to allocate advertising funds to best drive automotive sales.
- Work towards success with other non-competing dealerships
- Learn what works and what doesn’t work from people working in retail automotive. Not theory. Real action.
- Learn to sell more cars, more often, more profitably
Check out: Local Search Group Talks About Internet Sales 20 Group. To register and learn more about the Internet Sales 20 Group conference, click here.
NCM 20 Groups
- In New Orleans and Santa Barbara, Jim talking with dealer owners and General Managers about internet business and digital sales operations.
We hope to see you at these exciting upcoming events! To contact Jim Flint before then or get more information about Local Search Group’s future speaking engagements, please fill out this form or call us directly at 713-493-7735.